- Not all trans people want surgery
- Not all trans people want to take hormones
- Not all trans men like women
- Not all trans women like men
- Not all trans people are romantically/sexually interested in others
- Some trans folk like to cross-dress opposite of the gender they identify with
- All kinds of people have their own definition of what is and isn't masculine and feminine and even then they don't always stick within those lines
- Every trans person has their own definition of transgender/transexual that reflects who they are and their experiences
- You do not get to define what being trans is for someone else
MICHAEL DUNN IS GUILTY
I SAY THAT FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF MY SOUL
"you know, you’re pretty cute for a black girl"
"Want to be my chocolate princess? "
"My african queen"
what the fuc-
"ever been with a white guy before? "
"Ya know, you’re so nice. You don’t act like most black girls"